We deeply value and appreciate our links with the wider community – locally and further afield.
- Maybury Open Door – a drop in centre for adults with learning difficulties. Children give a concert twice a year and socialise with clients afterwards.
- Infant Music Festival – this year we coordinated 5 events including 15 schools and almost 800 Y2 pupils from across the town
- Junior Music Festival – we help to organise this annual event and Mr Burles can usually be found at the piano accompanying the singing
- Reading volunteers – from Pearsons – who regularly come in their lunch hour to listen to our children read and support them
- Parent reading volunteers – who have been through our training programme, got their certificate and regularly spend time in school
- Gibberd Garden – every year some classes walk down to the garden
- Harlow Fine Arts Society – we commenced a 3-year partnership in 2016
- Harlowbury – our nearest neighbour primary school. Our Reception children love to visit each other for events such as Chinese New Year and Easter craft activities
- Soeur Emmanuelle – we have been getting to know children in our partner school through Skype chats
- Harlow Education Consortium – we are committed to working in partnership with Harlow schools for the benefit of all children in the town
- Neighbourhood action panel – a member of staff regularly attends
- St Mary’s Church, Churchgate Street
- Harlow Baptist Church
- Various lettings of the premises