- To provide a creative, broad and balanced curriculum, designed to extend the children's knowledge of themselves and the world in which they live.
- To deliver a curriculum that is responsive to meet the needs of all children in our school.
- To develop children’s values, habits and skills through cross-curricular learning so they are ready to achieve success in a fast-changing world of new technology, innovation and ideas.
- To provide a programme for the systematic development of the basic skills of communication, reading, writing and maths.
- To engage children’s interest through memorable learning experiences that are inspiring, active and fun and that have a sense of purpose and relevance.
- To provide challenge appropriate to the age and ability of the individual, so that every child can achieve progress, competence, satisfaction and success.