Vision & Aims
At Fawbert & Barnard's we are committed to the care and success of every individual in our school community. We aim to educate and develop everyone to become active learners, thus enabling them to become effective, confident, independent members of society ready to embrace learning for life.
- To nurture children in their emotional, intellectual, social, physical and spiritual development.
- To develop a love of learning that will remain with children for the rest of their lives.
- To develop children’s awareness of themselves as individuals and the ways in which they relate to others so they may learn to live and work happily with all people.
- To develop children’s self-motivation, determination and confidence so they take responsibility for themselves and adopt the attitudes necessary to take advantage of the opportunities open to them in the years ahead.
- To stimulate curiosity and enable pupils to develop lively, flexible, enquiring minds to explore new ideas and improve their powers of reasoning and imagination.