We deeply value and appreciate our links with the wider community – locally and further afield.
- Maybury Open Door – a drop in centre for adults with learning difficulties. Children give a concert each year and socialise with clients afterwards.
- Junior Music Festival – we enjoy participating in this annual event with other local schools.
- Fitzwilliam Court - care home in Churchgate Street. Year 6 sing carols to the residents.
- Reading volunteers – who come in regularly to listen to our children read and support them.
- Parent reading volunteers – who spend time in school every week.
- Gibberd Garden – every year some classes walk down to the garden.
- Arts and Sculpture Weeks tied into events throughout Harlow.
- TMAT is made up of Harlowbury and Tany's Dell – our nearest neighbour two primary schools. Our Reception children love to visit each other for events such as Chinese New Year and Easter craft activities. Last year our Year 6 pupil's enjoyed watching the Year 5/6 summer performance. We are developing our links further and have planned sporting events. Harlowbury and our house captains have visited each other to share their roles and responsibilities. We also work together as a staff and combine for training and moderation.
- Harlow Education Consortium – we are committed to working in partnership with Harlow schools for the benefit of all children in the town.
- Harlow Baptist Church.
- Various lettings of the premises.