Pupil Premium Grant
Pupil Premium Grant (PPG) is provided to all schools to support pupils within the following categories:
- Pupils who are currently registered for Free School Meals.
- Pupils who have been registered for Free School Meals at any point during the last six years;
- Pupils in the care of a Local Authority;
- Pupils who have been adopted but have been looked after for one day or more, or were adopted from care on or after 30th December 2005 and left care under:
- A Special Guardianship Order on or after 30th December 2005
- A Residence Order on or after 14th October 1991
- Pupils whose parents are serving with the UK Armed Forces
At Fawbert and Barnard’s we believe all pupils can achieve well and be successful in all aspects of school life. We passionately believe that being eligible for Pupil Premium is not a barrier to success, there is no ceiling to any pupils learning, but that by improving outcomes for all in our community we benefit the most disadvantaged most of all. Many of the plans we put in place to support Pupil Premium students also support and raise the outcomes of other groups within the school for all pupils. We have a focus on curriculum equality and inclusive pedagogy with high aspirations of academic attainment for all. Our pastoral provision matches the need of pupils, to maximise access to learning.
2020-2023 strategy document
2021 PP Strategy 2020-2023 review