Fawbert & Barnard's Primary School
tel: 01279 429427 | fax: 01279 438216 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we operate a system where pupil prefects answer the telephone during lunchtime
(12 - 1pm)
All visitors to the school should, on arrival and when leaving, sign the “Visitors Book” in the school office. A badge will be issued and this should be returned when departing and a safeguarding leaflet will be handed out, which should be read.
PARENTS’ GOOD DRIVER CODE
In the interests of child safety, consideration to others and good neighbourliness to those living near the school, we ask all parents to follow this simple code when driving their children to and from school in a vehicle.
- Park away from red and yellow lines or zigzag marked areas outside the school, even when just dropping off.
- Refrain from parking on grass verges or blocking access to garages.
- Try to arrive at a reasonable time before school starts to minimise the danger to children who walk and cross the road.
- Respect that the school car park is for staff only.
- Remember: An accident avoided could save your child’s life